Friday, June 21, 2013

What I learned from bloggers

I read several different blogs during this class.the two I commented on were;

The two blogs were very different. The first was more about the daily life in the classroom. I really liked reading this blog and her thoughts on the classroom and in life. Her manifesto was my favorite blog although I commented on her most recent blog about letting them "fly."I learned that she shares the same basic philosophy as I do about students. 

The second blog was about technology tools and instantly I was able to find other tools to easily use in the classroom. I think there might even be a solution to my question of how to keep track of all my sites and all the tools I want to use in the classroom (with notes, links and ideas). 

1 comment:

Amy Smith said...

I read the "Fly" post as well, and I agree. When kids leave, we're ready and excited for them, but it can still be hard. Again, I apologize for commenting so late in the game, but thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Have a great summer!

Amy